You're on Lake Como, iconic place famous all over the world for its views and its villas. The Godoit Cycling tour will allow you to discover both branches described within the novel “I Promessi Sposi” by Alessandro Manzoni: 2 rides matching art, culture, design, Made in Italy, food and wine.
Please, get further details about both the tour agenda and organization on the cornening webpage.
The Cycling tour based 1 night and 2 rides includes:
- Accommodation in 4stars Hotel 4 same in double room;
- Luggage transfer;
- Exclusive renting of “La Sciostra” Cantiere Ernesto Riva for the aperitif,
- Quick Covid19 swab test;
- Godoit technical bike jersey 100% Made in Italy (men and women sizes
- Gourmet aperitif at “La Sciostra” cantiere Ernesto Riva;
- Breakfast in hotel;
- Energy supplements;
- Eco pic-nic lunch bo
- 2 cycling tours;
- Transfers on board (people only) of the Vaporina Ernesto Riva;
- Entrance and guided tours of Villa del Balbianello;
- CO2 offset
- 2 Godoit cycling guides;
- Mechanical and recovery assistance during bike tours;
- "Concierge" service during bicycle tours;
- Tourist guides, personal shoppers and other assistance services included in the package.
* if guests present a quick swab test on their own not older than 48h, a budget of € 40 will be refunded.
- Transfers to / from the destination;
- Road bike rental (on request);
- Lunch on the first day;
- Any purchases made by customers;
- Tips for the guides
- Anything not expressly mentioned.
N.B. registrations for this tour close 10 days before departure. If the minimum number is not reached, the Godoit team can cancel the tour, providing alternative dates or refunding the booking. In case of cancellation by the customer within 9 days to check-in, NO fee will be refunded: however, you'll have the possibility of converting the booking into another cycling tour of equal value (may be paying the additional difference) within 1st semester 2022.