A unique and unforgettable experience. The flight from Bollate heliport (Milan) to Bormio takes just over half an hour's with the company of our Godoit guide.Once at destination, you will climb the legendary Stelvio Pass from Bormio aboard a Pinarello F12, at the top you will enjoy a well-deserved rest and lunch in a refuge.
Our recovery service will follow you all the time in case of mechanical problems or bad weather.
On the way back, there will be time for restoring your legs thanks to ancient Roman thermal bath at "Bagni Vecchi" in Bormio.
The package includes:
- Transfer by elitaxi from Milan to Bormio, return;
- Supply of Pinarello F12 (or F10) racing bicycle;
- Lunch at the refuge;
- Recovery service and mechanical assistance along the wa
- 1 Godoit Guide always available, starting from the flight in elitaxi;
- Entrance to the Roman baths of Bromio's Bagni Vecchi;
- Washable and antibacterial sports Godoit mask (no I.P.D.);
N.B. This Cycling Experience is based on a minum and maxium of 4 peopel.